On 1 July 2018, the Spanish SII system changes. Several technical modifications become in force.
- Two marks to identify simplified 'qualified' invoices (those identifying the recipient), as well as full invoices in where identifying the recipient, is not mandatory.
- A new code to identify invoices issued by third parties (special self-invoicing provisions for the energy sector).
- A new code for the collection/payment method to identify collections and payments implemented through direct debit orders.
- A new invoice code called 'LC': 'Customs – complementary settlement' This code only applies for additional VAT assessments based on DUA’s tax inspections.
- Some labels will be renamed to provide greater clarity and legal accuracy in designations.
- .... and more
The changes will be updated in the SII SAP add-on during the 12 months free maintenance period after go-live. After that free maintenance period our clients can opt for an annual contract to continue such support.
KGT SAP add-ons for SAF-T, e-invoicing and MTD UK for VAT work as a standalone application within the SAP system and does not change existing customer SAP functionality or processes. It is fully configurable with custom namespace /KGT.
KGT partnered up with SAP regarding 'SAP Advanced Compliance Reporting for SAP HANA'. The 'Advanced Compliance Reporting' (ACR) service enables you to configure, generate, analyze, and electronically submit statutory reports that contain indirect taxes, such as value-added tax.
KGT provides also S/4 HANA transformation support.