Dutch Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation
"The Tax Transparency Benchmark presents a clear picture of where we stand as regards corporate social responsibility in tax matters. I would therefore like to express my appreciation for the work of the Dutch Association of Investors for Sustainable Development (VBDO) in conducting this survey. Its results, however, provide a less than favourable picture. Of the 64 Dutch multinationals examined, only a minority performed satisfactorily on the company assessment criteria.
So I am pleased to see that the VBDO intends to repeat this benchmark survey every year. Hopefully this will encourage companies to adopt transparent tax policies and demonstrate good tax compliance in every host country, and hence contribute according to their means to the available funds for public investment. That in turn will boost economic growth and the business climate."
Survey findings of Big4 and technology firms
- Examples of public Fiscal Transparency statements
- The Tax Transparency Benchmark 2015
- BEPS 2015 Final Reports
- EU - Public consultation on further corporate tax transparency
- CbC reporting / tax transparency: Accounting Directive
- Improving large business compliance
- Tax administration: large businesses transparency strategy
- Spreadsheets and Compliance
- Tax Strategic Plan
- Tax Control Framework