The FAQ concerning mandatory e-invoicing obligations in Italy.
Overview of articles written:
- Greece - mandatory e-invoicing
- Italy - mandatory e-invoicing
- Hungary - update RTIR
- Portugal - annual report
- A cost-efficient way to submit SAF-T files and perform risk management
- Hungary per July 1, 2018
- SAF-T Poland
- SAP and SAF-T PL
- Mandatory e-audit files
- SAP - submitting close to real-time data to tax authorities
- Italy - Spesometro
- Spain - SII
- A scalable SAP solution for countries implementing SAF-T
- Norway - SAF-T on request
- Integrated SAP solution for SAF-T
Click on button below
Written by Richard Cornelisse
Richard advises multinational businesses in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their Indirect Tax Function and Tax Control Framework.
He started his career as a manager at Arthur Andersen and then became a partner in EY where I led the indirect tax performance team for Netherlands and Belgium. Currently, he is a senior managing director of KEY Group.
Richard has over 20 years’ experience advising clients on international VAT issues. He is specialized in the tax aspects of financial transformations, shared service center migration, and post-merger integration work. Richard is also somewhat of a mentor, giving back to the profession. If you are interested in conversation and discussion, please feel free to contact him.