A summary - this chapter subdivided into the following sections
- Why is management necessary and what needs to be done?
- How to realize objectives via best practice approaches, tools and methodology
- How to increase indirect tax function’s effectiveness
- Awareness and acceptance by senior management
- Writing a business case / problem statement and calculate Return on Investment
- Roadmap to Indirect Tax Function Effectiveness
The last section 'Roadmap to Indirect Tax Function Effectiveness' combines all the building blocks together and contains links to chapters where more detail can be read.
Written by Richard Cornelisse